SCHEDULE FOR 2020
TEAM #1 TEAM #2
Robert Winterle, Captain Kevin & Sheri Kinney, Captains
John & Sharon Boehme Tim Hasko
TEAM #3 TEAM #4
Youth Group Members (young adults) Dave Wagner, Captain
Tim Hasko, Captain Mike Mueller
Tim & Paul Barthel
The captains of each team are responsible for the presence of the ushers on their team. They may substitute for any volunteer or other team member.
Ushers should be present 15 minutes before the service in which they have volunteered.
All the members of Pentecost surely do appreciate your efforts to make our services operate so smoothly. Thank you.
DATE TEAM # CAPTAINS
3 or 4 ushers are needed
○ 1 or 2 stand in the middle of the aisle at the front (acts as a gate)
○ The other 2 ushers dismiss people (1 on each side of aisle)
○ Ushers come forward as Pastor communes Assistant
○ The 2 dismissing ushers release entire pews at one time
○ Center usher is responsible for counting
○ Keep families together-(It’s better to have open spots at the rail than to divide families)
○ Stop between families if next family will overfill rail
○ Count children as a spot at the rail no matter how old or how small the children are. It’s better to have
an open space at the rail than not enough space.